A place with history
There were two separate plants on the factory premises at that time: The Warsaw Rectification and the Warsaw Treasury Wine Storehouse –
the first purified spirit, the second produced liquor from it. In 1923, in the vicinity of Koneser,
the State Mint was located, in which coins, medals, badges and stamps were minted.
The grounded revitalization of the whole complex restored one of the most valuable historical areas of the capital to its inhabitants.