- The administrator of personal data is Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Konesera Square 8, 03-736 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw , XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS numer 501055, NIP 701-04-15-568, represented by its sole general partner: The Centre Praskie Koneser Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, address: Koneser Square 8, 03-736 Warsaw, registered office to the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for The District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under numer KRS 496341, NIP 701-04-12-475, share capital of 31,250.00 PLN, represented by Marc Lebbe, an agent authorised to represent himself, on the basis of power of attorney of 12.11.2015, Repertory A No 4724/2015, which processes personal data users in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (RoD) , the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa as the owner and administrator of the koneser.eu service (hereinafter: the Service) provides information on the application and use of personal data below.
- Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa processes personal data for technical purposes and, if the user of the Service gives his/her consent, for marketing purposes, including presenting an offer and sending a newsletter with information about novelties, promotions and discounts, as well as ensuring the highest quality of provided services. The data will be profiled in order to present the user with an offer consistent with his/her preferences.
- Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa ensures that all persons whose data it processes in any way exercise their rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (COD) and other rights under the generally applicable provisions of personal data protection law.
Transmission of information
- The first Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa ensures that it does not provide any data to unauthorised entities. Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa provides access to users’ data only to entities authorized under generally applicable law and on the basis of concluded agreements, in a manner not exceeding the scope of consents expressed by the user. Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa provides data to the following entities:
- SARE S.A. – for the purpose of carrying out e-mails
- Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa reserves the right to send users information on the operation and functionality of the Service. Each User of the Website has the right to stipulate that does not agree to receive the above information from Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa.
- All information considered under the Act on rendering services by electronic means as commercial information may be sent to users only with their consent, in accordance with The content of Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.
U. 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004
- any notification of receipt of unsolicited commercial information please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries or organisations international.
- In the field of data protection, you have all rights to resulting from the GDPR, as specifically indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- the user is obliged to update the data provided in the registration form immediately after any change to this data.
- In case of processing for marketing purposes, data will be processed until cancellation of the consent given by the User. The basis for data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1a) GDPR.
- In the case of service provision (execution of the contract) data will be processed on time execution of the agreement connecting Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with the User and fulfilment of the obligations arising from the law. The basis for data processing is Article 6(1b)) GDPR.
- The User of the Service who provided his personal data has the right to:
- access to their data, in order to correct and delete them, provided that the right The User is entitled to delete the data if at least one the criterion referred to in paragraph 8 below,
- to demand that their processing be restricted because of their particular situation,
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office, and in
- if consent is given to be withdrawn at any time, whereby, the withdrawal of consent previously given will not affect the lawfulness of processing before it withdrawal,
- the right to transfer their data and to transfer them to another controller. Data will be forwarded to the administrator indicated by the user in the common the format used.
- providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary. Providing data in the purpose of the contract is also voluntary, but not giving them will prevent the Prague Centre Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa conclusion and implementation of the agreement.
- Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa collects and processes the following categories of personal data:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- In accordance with paragraph 5 above, the User has the right referred to in Article 17 GDPR, i.e. the right to delete his data (otherwise known as the “right to be forgotten’). You may exercise this right if you meet what one or more of the following criteria :
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for another the way it’s processed,
- the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no another legal basis for processing;
- the data subject shall raise an objection pursuant to Article 21(1) of the PDAB to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or the data subject shall raise an objection pursuant to Article 21(2) of the PDA to processing;
- personal data are processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for in Union law or in the law of a Member State to which it is subject administrator;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of services to the public The information referred to Article 8(1) GDPR
- the subscriber of the newsletter has the possibility to cancel the newsletter at any time
of receiving. To do this, click on the cancellation link (cancellation footer) which is
An indispensable element of each newsletter received from Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa.
- User data is subject to automated decision making, including profiling referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the RODO. The purpose of the profiling is to present to the Service User the most advantageous offer matching the his shopping preferences.
- Centrum Praskie Koneser spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa reserves the right to introduce changes to the Policy in the future. The Commission shall be assisted by the Committee on Privacy, in particular when there are changes in the general rules
applicable data protection law.
- By using the Service after this date, the user accepts changes in the new version of the Policy Privacy.
- If you believe that your privacy has been compromised in any way, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
We are in Praga district
Amenities:Click on a amenities for details
Max-Mobil car wash – service by request at phone number +48 577 700 207, available on level -2 of the parking lot.
Electric car charging point is located in the underground car park (entrance from Białostocka Street) on level -1.
- To use electric car chargers, download the application https://elo.city/
- Create a personal account.
- Use according to the loading instructions.
- Charging is paid, details on the application page.
5 bicycle parking spaces, mini-service and Veturilo station available at Koneser’s Square.
Euronet and ING, available at Koneser’s Square.
Tavex Currency Exchange available in the Koneser’s Passage.
MoneyGram service available.
MoneyGram service available.
Public WI-FI network.
Paczkomat InPost WAW142M – Plac Konesera 2, vis-à-vis Koneser Grill restaurant.
Warsaw Tourist Information Point – plac Konesera 2, open daily 10:00-18:00.