The Long Night of Museums 2019, Polish Vodka Museum, 18.05.2019, , 10.00 p.m. – 23.59 p.m.
🍸 The Long Night of Museums 2019 in the Polish Vodka Museums! 🍸
On May 18th visit the only real Polish Vodka Museum.
What will be waiting for you on the spot?
– You will find out, among other things, where the name “vodka” came from, what significance it had in the history of Poland and what materials and processes allow its production.
– You will see unique exhibits and learn about traditional Polish customs and toasts.
– We will also tell you about responsible alcohol consumption.
– Moreover, the Wedel Chocolate Pump Room will welcome you with a wide range of sweets.
– The Slow Festival will take care of the cultural feast by inviting you to exceptional concerts at Konesera Square and a rally of historic Citroens. http://www.slowweekend.pl/program/
🥂 The beginning of The Long Night of Museums 2019 will take place at 8.00 p.m.
🥂 Last entrance at midnight.
🥂 A queue is obligatory – no booking possible.
🥂 Excursions will start every 15 minutes. Each trip will be guided by a guide.
🥂 Each visitor will receive a special armband entitling them to visit the museum at a specific time.
🥂 Sightseeing time: 60 min.
🥂 Tasting for volunteers: 10 min.
🥂 Minors are only allowed in the adults’ care.
See you in Prague!
Hours: 8.00 p.m. – 11.59 p.m.
Location: plac Konesera 1, Polish Vodka Museum
Recordings: Tickets https://bilety.muzeumpolskiejwodki.pl/ and reservations +48 (22) 419 31 50
20.00 – 23.59