Summer in Koneser. Let’s spent a cultural summer in Warsaw Prague!
Film screenings, meetings, lots of concerts and attractions for children. This is how this year’s Summer of the Koneser promises to be in a nutshell.
On Sundays we invite you to listen the classical music!
- 14.07 Jola Pawlik-Pszczółkowska (piano) and her guests – singers: Karolina Kowalczyk (soprano), Łukasz Karauda (baritone); in the programme of songs by Stanisław Moniuszko
- 21.07 Penderecki Piano Trio (Jarosław Nadrzycki – violin, Karol Marianowski – cello, Konrad Skolarski – piano); in the programme: Rachmaninov, Debussy
- 28.07 Songs in Yiddish and Polish, found in New York, and new arrangement: Mar Iza Nawrocka (vocal), Paweł Czarny (viola), Michał Pepol (cello)
- 4.08 Anna Karpowicz (flute), Marek Bracha (piano)
- 11.08 For two violins – ROKduo: Marcin Król and Lucjan Szaliński-Bałwas
- 18.08 Adam Strug – singing; in the program songs from Kurpie and the Green Forest combined with a story about old customs of the inhabitants of these lands, today’s Podlasie region.
- 25.08 Szymon Nehring – piano; in the programme Chopin, Schubert, Szymanowski, Paderewski, Prokofiev