What do you say about one, May weekend in the slow style?
Shopping at the best designers, producers and local artists? In the evening for a party at Koneser’s Square and #NocMuzeów? Sounds good?
We invite you to Slow Weekend x Slow Festival.
The 11th edition of the Slow Weekend is a commitment! This summer we combine a two-day trade fair of Polish products with a street music festival.
SLOW WEEKEND (Saturday-Sunday, 18-19 May, Laboratorium in the Koneser’s Passage)
– the best selection of 350 exhibitors creating in accordance with the Slow trend. We carefully select the brands that make us always follow the #BuyBetterProducts principle.
– fashion designers: clothing, jewellery, accessories
– children’s articles: clothes, toys, games, books
– the creator of design, furniture and home furnishings designers
– natural cosmetics’ manufacturers
– free cosmetic and relaxation services
– food market
– the vinyl record market
– workshops and lectures in the slow style
SLOW FESTIVAL (Saturday, May 18th, Koneser’s Square)
The first festival in Poland combining street food and street music. Koneser’s Square will be filled with world cuisines served from the best food trucks in the capital.
The culmination of the Slow Festival will be a review of street bands invited to this evening from all over Poland. Moreover, the Slow Festival takes place as part of the Night of Museums 2019 in Warsaw.
5TH BIRTHDAY OF THE SLOW GROUP
This weekend in May, the Slow Group celebrates its fifth birthday with a huge party and the details will be revealed soon!
More information: www.slowweekend.pl
Keep up to date with us, watch our fanpage: www.facebook.com/JestemSlow
And Instagram: www.instagram.com/jestemslow
11.00 a.m. – 10 p.m.