Family Brunch in Koneser – a series of free workshops for children Flavours of the World and special offers of our restaurants!
Next stop: 16 June – Europe! 🌏
From 12:00 to 18:00 every Sunday, we are waiting for you in the space of our Koneser Square to learn about the new proposals of our restaurateurs.
At the same time, we have prepared a unique adventure and journey for children, not only a culinary one. During the next 4 Sundays we invite kids to participate in FREE workshops and learn about customs, culture, regional costumes, delicacies and games on 6 continents.
The workshop program includes lots of fun and creation of unique works of art:
– getting to know the fruits and vegetables of Europe
– making fruit and vegetable edible creatures
– felling and painting of the flag of the European Union
– learning about the characteristic customs of different European countries
– getting to know characteristic plants from selected European countries
– making self-irrigating pots with herbs and flowers
– workshops on creating musical instruments from vegetables
At 17:00 – the attraction of the day – a concert of a band playing vegetable instruments! 🥬🍅🥕
We are waiting for you every Sunday from 12th to 18th.
12.00 – 18.00